Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kuszczak - Play me or I move on
Kuszczak - Play me or I move on
United keeper not happy with sitting on subtitutes' bench any more

Manchester United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak wants regular football or to move elsewhere.

Quote:The Polish shot-stopper is in his fourth season at Old Trafford but is fed up with sitting on the substitutes' bench after failing to establish himself as No.1 with the Red Devils.

Current No.1 Edwin van der Sar intends to stay at United for another season at least, leading Kuszczak to seek talks with boss Sir Alex Ferguson in the summer to find out where his future lies.

The 27-year-old told The People: "I don't know how much longer I can stay on the bench.

Change it

"I have waited for four years and I enjoy my time here, but maybe I need to change it.

"I want to stay with Sir Alex because he is a great manager and we will try to find a solution because I am not happy to sit on the bench any more.

"I have always said if I feel I am not developing any more I will have to change something and that moment has arrived.

"I want to win things and I think I've proved I am good enough to be No.1 at United."

Source: Skysports

I'm actually now quite the Kuszczak fan after his performances when VDS was away and wouldn't mind him as our No.1 keeper. Think we should hang on to him and give him more games, not just because he's good but the money (which isn't freely available) to buy a new keeper is probably better spent on adding an attacking/creative dimension to our midfield.

Messages In This Thread
Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by RambleOnRed - 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by P211 - 07-03-2010, 03:04 PM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by rondino - 07-03-2010, 07:58 PM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by Dj Quick - 07-03-2010, 10:33 PM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by Vazza - 08-03-2010, 08:25 AM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by sypher - 10-03-2010, 09:48 PM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by Vazza - 11-03-2010, 01:31 PM
RE: Kuszczak - Play me or I move on - by sypher - 11-03-2010, 02:10 PM