Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney ??
OK, so now we know : Rooney WANTS to leave.

The first SAF knew about it was back on the 14th. August, when he was told by David Gill that Rooney had decided NOT to renew his contract..

There has been NO falling out between he & SAF, who has apparently done everything in his power to get him to change his mind, but all to no avail.

(The BBC Manchester United website) Wrote:The Old Trafford boss admitted he was "shocked" and "disappointed" to hear the news but said he had not fallen out with the 24-year-old England striker.
"We are as bemused as anyone can be, we can't quite understand why he would want to leave," said the Scot.
Ferguson said the "door is still open" for Rooney, who will miss Wednesday's Champions League game with Bursaspor after being carried off in training.

He went on to say:~

(The BBC Manchester United website) Wrote:Having learned of Rooney's desire to go, Ferguson requested to speak to the player.
"Dealing with the next step was always going to be decisive for us, how we dealt with the situation," he said.

Rooney laughs and jokes in training

"I asked to have a meeting with the boy and he reiterated what his agent said, that he wanted to go.
"The one thing I said to him was 'respect this club, I don't want any nonsense from you'.
"I don't know if he has done that. I have doubts on that, we are reading all these things about falling out with me and all that nonsense.
"It's disappointing because we have done everything we possibly can to help Wayne Rooney ever since he came to the club.
"We have always been here as a harbour for him any time he has been in trouble, the advice we have given him. I was even prepared to give him financial advice.

So, there we have it ~ The Truth.

A very sad day.

Messages In This Thread
Rooney ?? - by sarahmic - 18-10-2010, 07:58 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 12:59 AM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Rattylad - 19-10-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by sarahmic - 19-10-2010, 06:07 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 10:23 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 11:48 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by YzMENTALzY - 20-10-2010, 02:46 AM