Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney ??
(18-10-2010, 07:58 PM)sarahmic Wrote: Are we going to lose Rooney too ??

Cannot SAF hold on to another star player??

Is he to follow players we lost because a compromise was not found with our manager - Stam, Van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Keane, Tevez ?????

We cannot lose Rooney !! And the only 2 clubs who can buy him are Real Madrid and City - shall we have to see Rooney with Tevez at City ???!!!!!!!

Ridiculous!!!

Sorry mate for your kind info keano retired after his contract finished at united and wasnt really sold or anything he did get the hair dryer treatment when he went and said some stuff about the players behind their backs in a media conference but was not sold or have his contract terminated

and as for rooney he is a greedy BASKET i cant believe he would do such a thing to a team which kept him so dear i say bring in a striker like huntelaar or any dutch striker who can bang in 30 goals a season and wont have fits like rooney who in my opinion only had 1 season that made him shine and to be honest he as lost my respect.

to a certain extent SAF is at fault because the guys been fit and hes been tellin porkys saying he has ankle injury fergie has come up with some really crap signings he bought smalling for i think 7 million but then again van der vaart went tottenham for 7M if you look at it he is a great player and went to tottenham and doing well i think fergie is losing it to be honest he needs to buy proven players rather than unknown players look at bebe i think he is brilliant but he doesnt play him much or obertain he is brilliant aswel but he doesnt play them thats how players lose their mentality before a game and dont perform give rooney a chance play him for atleast 3-4 matches and i hope he starts doing what he done last season thats score goals for the better.

just my 2 cents

Messages In This Thread
Rooney ?? - by sarahmic - 18-10-2010, 07:58 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 12:59 AM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Rattylad - 19-10-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by sarahmic - 19-10-2010, 06:07 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 10:23 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by Hyltz'. - 19-10-2010, 11:48 PM
RE: Rooney ?? - by YzMENTALzY - 20-10-2010, 02:46 AM