Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tevez - Fergie You Lost The Champions League When You Left Me On The Bench
Carlos Tevez has accused Sir Alex Ferguson of blowing the chance to win the Champions League Final by dropping him.

The Argentina marksman - whose United contract expires today - is poised to sign a five-year deal with Manchester rivals City this week in a £25million swoop.

"You cannot argue with Alex Ferguson," said Tevez. "He is like the president of England. It is impossible, you always lose.

"But he made a mistake to leave me on the bench. That was the only final the team had lost since I had been at Manchester United."

Upset at being frozen out by the arrival last summer of Dimitar Berbatov, Tevez rejected the offer of a new deal to stay at Old Trafford.

He added: "My family knows how much I suffered at United. I could not arrive home after a match or a training session and forget my pain. It was not good and I transmitted all my sadness to them."

Luis Antonio Valencia will complete his £16m move to Manchester United today, taking over Cristiano Ronaldo's old No.7 shirt.

Valencia passed a medical yesterday and will sign a four-year contract worth £75,000-a-week following his move from Wigan.

What Do You Think Of Tevez Now???

Messages In This Thread
Tevez - Fergie You Lost The Champions League When You Left Me On The Bench - by WatchMUFC - 30-06-2009, 12:01 PM