Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester United Transfer Rumours and Gossip 2015
So, here we are again. Transfer window time. And one of the big stories of the day is that WBA have enquired about Darren Fletcher:

Quote:West Brom have contacted Manchester United about the possibility of signing Darren Fletcher, according to Sky sources.

The Scotland captain has had limited first-team opportunities under Louis van Gaal this season, starting just four times in the Premier League, and Albion have enquired about his availability.

Fletcher is United's longest-serving player having made his debut almost 12 years ago, and he counts five league titles and a Champions League winner's medal among his honours.

The 30-year-old midfielder has revived his career after a series of successful operations helped him overcome ulcerative colitis, an illness which kept him out for almost the whole of 2013.

Source: SkySports.com
Mat Hummels, a big favourite want in the chatroom on matchdays, is said to be happy where he is:

Quote:Germany defender Mats Hummels has played down talk of him looking for a move away from Borussia Dortmund.

Hummels has been linked with Manchester United and Arsenal but, despite Dortmund's struggles in the Bundesliga this season, he appears set to stay loyal to Jurgen Klopp's side.

The 26-year-old centre-back has only played for two clubs in his entire career, joining Dortmund in 2008 on loan, and permanently in 2009, after coming through the youth ranks at Bayern Munich.

“I am not really known as a globetrotter," Hummels said. "I have been with two clubs in 26 years. Loyalty is important to me.

"The only thing I am concerned with right now is to play better than in the first half of the season. I was not satisfied at all with myself as one can imagine.

"I have gotten offers from different clubs ever since I have been with Dortmund. That’s not a secret. I have always decided not to leave."

But Hummels did leave the door open to a move at some point in his career, as he added: "I think I have made some good decisions and I want to make those in the future as well.

"I have never said I will stay until 2024 or 2030 or whenever… but I have stayed until today. I will stick to my way of not promising anything and maybe leave someday, instead of saying I will stay forever and then leave all of a sudden.”

Source: skysports.com

Messages In This Thread
Manchester United Transfer Rumours and Gossip 2015 - by Noucamp99 - 14-01-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by Red-68 - 22-06-2015, 12:00 PM