Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CONFIRMED: United Sign ERIC BAILLY
The first signing under the new reign of Jose Mourhino is ERIC BAILLY and we welcome this new, young blood to the club:
[Image: 2000.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...0a35d7aa0f]

Quote:Manchester United is delighted to announce that Eric Bertrand Bailly has completed his transfer from Villarreal CF, subject to successfully obtaining a work permit. Eric joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further two years.

Bailly, 22, made 47 appearances for Villarreal since joining on 29 January 2015. The Ivory Coast central defender has made 15 appearances for his country and was part of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations-winning team, having appeared in all six matches during the competition.

Bailly said: "It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United. To play football at the highest level is all I have ever wanted to do.

"I want to progress to be the best that I can be and I believe working with Jose Mourinho will help me develop in the right way and at the right club. I am looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to starting this new chapter of my life."

Mourinho said: "Eric is a young central defender with great natural talent. He has progressed well to date and has the potential to become one of the best around.

"We look forward to working with him to help nurture that raw talent and fulfil his potential. Eric is at the right club to continue his development."

Source: manutd.com

Read more at http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36480527

Messages In This Thread
CONFIRMED: United Sign ERIC BAILLY - by Noucamp99 - 09-06-2016, 06:25 AM