Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wenger in anti football claims
Mr Wenger, who we must remember never played football at a decent level, is a blinkered manager who sees things just his way. Now I totally get how any manager will stand up and defend his team in public, but when a rant starts (Rafa, Wenger, etc.), it must affect the team and the morale of the boys. They will start to lose respect for the gaffer and stop playing for him.

I totally agree with the posts above. Especially when Ruud missed the penalty at OT and the antics of his players. So much against the spirit of the game. What about 'pizzagate' or the treatment dished out on Nani. So out of order.

I wish that after the event, he could be wise and gracious and just say, well done Sir Alex. You set your team up not to lose against us, to stifle the midfield and close and harry us and nick a win. Your tactics were far superior to mine and well done. Yes, your team probably wanted it more than my boys and a few of your players rolled up their sleeves and got stuck in.

But back in the real world, I think there might be some sour grapes being passed around the offices at the Emirates.

Well done SAF and the United boys on a determined and gritty 3 points well won.

Messages In This Thread
Wenger in anti football claims - by chazza - 31-08-2009, 05:05 PM
RE: Wenger in anti football claims - by red3636 - 31-08-2009, 07:47 PM
RE: Wenger in anti football claims - by chazza - 31-08-2009, 08:28 PM
RE: Wenger in anti football claims - by Noucamp99 - 02-09-2009, 11:25 AM