Poll: Which option should Ronaldo take?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay at the club and be paid his salary but be banished to the reserves
0%
0 0%
Apologise to the club, the team, the fans, everyone for everything he said in the interview
0%
0 0%
Sue the club to be released from his contract
0%
0 0%
Ask to be released from his contract and accept a simple ‘drop hand’s outcome and part ways with the club paying him nothing
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open letter to CR7
Ronaldo said: "Following conversations with Manchester United we have mutually agreed to end our contract early.

"I love Manchester United and I love the fans, that will never ever change. However, it feels like the right time for me to seek a new challenge.

"I wish the team every success for the remainder of the season and for the future." 

Ta ta

United said:  "Cristiano Ronaldo is to leave Manchester United by mutual agreement, with immediate effect.
"The club thanks him for his immense contribution across two spells at Old Trafford, scoring 145 goals in 346 appearances, and wishes him and his family well for the future.
"Everyone at Manchester United remains focused on continuing the team's progress under Erik ten Hag and working together to deliver success on the pitch."

it never rains, but it poors for Ronaldo:

Ronaldo suspended for two games by FA
Cristiano Ronaldo has been suspended for two matches by the FA, fined £50,000 and warned as to his future conduct after an incident at Everton in April.

Ronaldo, who cut ties with Manchester United just yesterday, was seen in a video appearing to knock a fan's mobile phone to the ground.

The incident happened after Manchester United's 1-0 defeat at Goodison Park on April 9, for which the Portuguese international was cautioned by Merseyside Police.

The FA said: "An independent Regulatory Commission found that his conduct was both improper and violent during a subsequent hearing, and imposed these sanctions."

Messages In This Thread
Open letter to CR7 - by Peter Ng - 15-11-2022, 07:08 AM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 15-11-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Kizzer220489 - 15-11-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 16-11-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 17-11-2022, 12:30 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Peter Ng - 23-11-2022, 03:20 AM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 23-11-2022, 01:05 PM