Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great Sir Alex
Just thought i would start a new thread on the great man,Sir Alex.We hear so much about Wenger from Arsenal,The chelsea manager a great football mind.But little praise is given by the media to what a fantastic manager we have and what he has done for us over the years..
Speaking on a personal level,he has made an ass of my predictions over and over again that i no longer question his team selection.Not that i'm an expert by any means,just a fanatical United supporter for over 40 years.
The latest was the Wolfsburg game.When i saw Carrick's name,i thought what the bloody hell??Carrick hasn't been playing well.We know he's a great midfielder but surely there are better in form midfielders.So what happens??Carrick plays as we know he can and pops up with a fantastic winner!!Yes,that's what Sir Alex does..Ok,he has made mistakes along the way and that's expected.But so often he has got it spot on,it's amazing.Does he get credit for it?no..
Does anyone on our site feel the same?It would be great to hear what others think as i'm sure he's made fools of us all and long may it continue ,once we win,lol

Messages In This Thread
The great Sir Alex - by trini - 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM
RE: The great Sir Alex - by Noucamp99 - 02-10-2009, 04:47 PM
RE: The great Sir Alex - by MUFC_Rooney_10 - 03-10-2009, 04:25 PM
RE: The great Sir Alex - by Hyltz'. - 08-10-2009, 03:03 AM
RE: The great Sir Alex - by andrewcmufc - 08-10-2009, 08:02 AM
RE: The great Sir Alex - by Hyltz'. - 08-10-2009, 08:33 AM