Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pre-season Transfer Speculation & Rumours(2010)
Manchester United, Chelsea & Manchester City Eye £46 Million Swoop For Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Report

[Image: 600x400.jpg]

Quote:Barcelona superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be set for a £46 million switch to Manchester United, Chelsea or Manchester City after David Villa's arrival at the Nou Camp.

The Catalan giants have agreed a £34.2 million deal with Valencia to bring the lethal centre forward to the club. Sport has reported this has pushed Ibrahimovic towards the Premier League as Barcelona look to balance the books.

United have been linked all summer with a move for a top-line centre forward to support Wayne Rooney. City's billions and the presence of Ibrahimovic's ex-Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini makes them a possible destination, while Chelsea are in the market for a "marquee signing".

Ibrahimovic has struggled to win over the fans at the Nou Camp since his £60 million move last summer. Despite grabbing 21 goals in all competitions, he could be forced out after just one campaign.

Quote:Source: Goal.com

Barca have come out denied that he's for sale, more information in the link below if anyone's interested.

Laporta: Ibrahimovic is not for sale - Source & Link - ESPN Soccernet

This is one transfer I hope doesn't happen and I'm quite certain it won't.

Oh and Phil I approve of the new formatting Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-season Transfer Speculation & Rumours(2010) - by RambleOnRed - 20-05-2010, 03:58 PM