Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pre-season Transfer Speculation & Rumours(2010)
Ozil makes Bremen pledge
German star wants to honour contract

[Image: 33votoy.jpg]

Quote:Mesut Ozil has stated that he wishes to stay at Werder Bremen, despite being linked with a host of Europe's top clubs.

The 21-year-old enjoyed an outstanding World Cup with Germany, where he scored once and played an integral part in his side's run to finish in third place in the tournament.

With Manchester United, Arsenal and Barcelona all linked with a possible move for the playmaker, speculation has been rife that he will leave Bremen to pastures new after establishing himself as one of the finest young players in world football.

Barca are rumoured to have offered Ozil the opportunity to stay with the club until next year, as well as offering two players to the club if he would agree terms now.

However, the World Cup Golden Ball nominee has insisted he will stay put next season, claiming that he wants to honour his contract, which expires in 2011.

"Bremen want me to fulfil the contract and so do I," he told Bild.

"I have always said that I want to fulfil my contract, that is important to me."

source: skysports.com

Sevilla expect Fabiano stay
Sporting director claims Fabiano only has eyes for Sevilla

[Image: 2qbr5gy.jpg]

Quote:Sevilla sporting director Ramon Rodriguez believes Luis Fabiano will snub AC Milan in favour of a stay at Sanchez Pizjuan.

The Brazil striker has been linked with a move to Serie A in the summer transfer window, with Milan topping the list of likely destinations.

Rodriguez, though, has been in regular contact with his star striker during the World Cup and believes he would rather stay in Spain, despite Fabiano himself suggesting otherwise.

The 29-year-old has hinted that a move to Milan or Manchester United would be of particular appeal, but neither club, according to Rodriguez, have been in contact over his signature.

"I spoke to Luis almost every day when he was in South Africa and his main, and I believe only, idea is to remain at Sevilla," he said.

"Milan, as of today, have not made any offer. Not Milan or any other club.

"We are expecting him back on the 26th July (for pre-season training), along with (Didier) Zakora and (Sebastien) Squillaci (who were are also away at the World Cup)."

source: skysports.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-season Transfer Speculation & Rumours(2010) - by Phil-M.U.F.C. - 11-07-2010, 01:52 PM