Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
United Accept 80million for Ronaldo?Who will replace him?
After tonight's performance against Burnley nobody in the united squad! We were poor!

I watched the match in Helsinki (with 2 of the MUFC helsinki fans - another story - amazing where you can find reds) and we were very poor. We lacked pace and nip in the midfield although the passing improved after the break it never evolved into goals. We lacked the killer instinct and "that pass" to turn into a goal. Im worried. It always felt like Roon was working hard but several times he had to come deep to get the ball which I think is limiting his effectiveness. And can anyone tell me why Carrick took the pen. He took one in the charity shield and i thought it was for practice on the big stage. Fair enough - the charity shield means noubt! but he missed that too! Why when we have Roon-dog Millionare and Owen is Carrick taking it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: United Accept 80million for Ronaldo?Who will replace him? - by Carlyluvsunited - 20-07-2009, 12:25 PM
RE: United Accept 80million for Ronaldo?Who will replace him? - by mancdan - 19-08-2009, 11:12 PM