Poll: Which option should Ronaldo take?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay at the club and be paid his salary but be banished to the reserves
0%
0 0%
Apologise to the club, the team, the fans, everyone for everything he said in the interview
0%
0 0%
Sue the club to be released from his contract
0%
0 0%
Ask to be released from his contract and accept a simple ‘drop hand’s outcome and part ways with the club paying him nothing
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open letter to CR7
Very well put letter and as nou said , pretty much sums up the feelings of the majority of the fans that support United (not the christiano fan club). The timing of the interview being bought to light only benefits Ronnie, going away to the World Cup, knowing he more than likely wont be playing for us again. Ten haag has done nothing but show respect to Ronaldo when it really wasn’t deserved, refusing to come on as a sub, leaving the stadium before the game was over, making it public he wanted to leave in the summer. Although he was our top scorer last season and maybe our best player? The way it was set up was to suit him, we played only to find that pass to Ronaldo, there was no real game plan, just find Ronaldo and we suffered because of that. The only part of that interview that had any positives would be the fact that he spoke about the facilities, stadium etc and quite frankly he is right in that regard money needs to be spent on the stadium, training facilities and much more we are falling behind in that department. As happy as I was to see Ronnies return I do think it is time to part ways. Personally I would like to see him take options B and D but because of his egotistical ways I think he will do what it takes to get out of the club (as the interview has highlighted) taking the stupid amount of money for his salary with him. Looking for better times ahead now, with ETH building an exciting squad. GGMU the reds go marching on!!

Messages In This Thread
Open letter to CR7 - by Peter Ng - 15-11-2022, 07:08 AM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 15-11-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Kizzer220489 - 15-11-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 16-11-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 17-11-2022, 12:30 PM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Peter Ng - 23-11-2022, 03:20 AM
RE: Open letter to CR7 - by Noucamp99 - 23-11-2022, 01:05 PM