Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbies Introduce Yourself Here 8
(12-01-2010, 07:39 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I think we should stop posting in this thread, tbh and just welcome any newbies, when they post here.

I just arrived here to write that
Hello all, big utd fan down here in Australia:happy:
Welcome Robo. We hope you come back and join in. Why not start by completing the introduction, mate?

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
New member, posted in his own thread, so moved it here.

Jus-Bea:

Hello all!

Your Name: Justin
Your Age: 18

Years Supporting United (or other team, if you aren't a United fan - you're welcome, too) I have supported United for close to 10 years. I also have loyalties to various U.S. teams, but I am foremost a United fan and will always be!

Where you are: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Number of visits to Old Trafford: none, yet

Why you support United: The passion of the players/fans have towards the great game. the history of united is what sticks out most. i love being a United hooligan, and will support them into the after life! GLORY! GLORY!

How you heard about ManUtdPeople: found it in a google search of United tattoos lol
yea sorry about that. thanks for moving my post though.
No worries. Good to see you came back, too. Now have a good look around and join in where you can.
I'm so pleased to get through,I've been having real com problems!! I'm just hoping that today is the start of United's revival and wipe the smiles off many faces.I'd be quite happy with 5~0.
Welcome, denandbob. Have a look around and see if you can join in. Maybe start by doing this introduction??

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
I'm just bumping this thread. Newbies, please introduce yourselves in this thread, just to keep things together. Thanks guys.

Use this layout, if you like:

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
NAME:Benn
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:Friend
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:25
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:countless
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Once a red always a red!!