Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbies Introduce Yourself Here 8
I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello! This forums looks like its full of good info. I thought it might be a good idea to have a intro thread where people can say a little bit about themselves if they choose..I always look for informative things. Hope to share with you here a lot.
(16-03-2010, 06:58 AM)christainpaul Wrote: I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello! This forums looks like its full of good info. I thought it might be a good idea to have a intro thread where people can say a little bit about themselves if they choose..I always look for informative things. Hope to share with you here a lot.

Welcome newbie. We hope you stick around. We're not a bad bunch on here!

Just a word of caution, my friend, but you are not allowed to advertise in your signature unless you have permission from the site owner. Check out the rules @ https://manutdpeople.com/rules.php.

Also, be careful with the term "Man U". Read https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Why-We-Don-t-Say-Man-U.

I'm sorry if I sound all officious, but they're just a couple of points.

Stick around and why not fill out the introduction template:

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
(15-03-2010, 07:37 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Welcome, Michael. I like your reason for supporting the best team in the World, mate. Made me smile! Stick around and do join in with the forum. We're a good crowd on here. Enjoy!

I will try my best to post. I'm usually rubbish at message boards, but i seem to like this one quite a bit. Lots of like-minded souls here
lol i havnt done one of these...

NAME: P211
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Google
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 12
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Who else can you support?
Welcome P211, lol. We still don't know your real name, but anonymity is fine, too, lol!
Well, nobody knows my name too I guess... So... My name is Filip and I'm from Warsaw - the capital city of Poland. I'm 19 and I'm supporting Man Utd for 6 years. I was twice at OT and I would like to go again, though!
Welcome Filip. An established member now, but why shouldn't we welcome you again? Nice to say hi, Mick!
(06-01-2010, 10:45 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Back By Popular Demand

We Ask All New Members To Please Fill In The Following Form So We Can Get To Know You Guys...

Quote:NAME:Sienna Denton
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:Google
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:One year
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:Not as yet, BUT an OE I'll visit for sure.
Growing up as a youngster, on the television one only saw one soccer/football club and that was of course Manchester United Football Club and as he is known as now Sir Alex Ferguson.

My homeland of New Zealand is a Rugby Union nation, but since our one and only the Wellington Phoenix who are in the A-League have done extremely well, also now our nattional squad the All Whites have won a berth to the World Cup in South Africa our people are out in force now with huge support.
The ante has now been upped here at home in regards to football.

Sir Alex Ferguson is Manchester United and Manchester United is Sir Alex Ferguson, both are football icons in their own rights. At 68 years young Sir Alex and his beloved United club have a wonderful marriage and it is still going strong...
his poor real wife.

Manchester United have a big following here in New Zealand and I am learning alot about the game of football.

The last 3 years I have worked in the banking industry and this year I am at University as well as working part-time at the bank. I am doing a conjoint degree in science and economics which will take me 4 years to complete hopefully.

I have watched my favourite player which is Wayne Rooney develop and grow into what I consider to be one of the best strikers in the world today.
He has a maturity about him now and a lovely little family as well. All due respect to Cristiano Ronaldo BUT I am pleased he's gone from United...it is Wayne's time to shine again, after all he is an English boy in his own right.

As time permits, I hope to post in here, hopefully early in the mornings.

Cheers
Welcome Sienna! Thats a long description! Hope you stay active
Big Grin
(18-03-2010, 08:42 AM)Storm1 Wrote: NAME:Sienna Denton
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:Google
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:One year
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:Not as yet, BUT an OE I'll visit for sure.
Growing up as a youngster, on the television one only saw one soccer/football club and that was of course Manchester United Football Club and as he is known as now Sir Alex Ferguson.

For sure, you are welcome. We've already had a couple of little chats and your knowledge of United is surprisingly excellent, noting that you've really only been a supporter for 1 year.

it will be great to see you around with all of us United nuts!