Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbies Introduce Yourself Here 8
Hello all!

NAME: Corey
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Google to be honest
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:Five
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Quite arbitrary really, just have some relatives in the area. Haven't missed viewing a match since 2007.

Looking forward to interacting with you all greatly!
Welcome Corey. Stick around and join in the fun.
(20-03-2010, 06:33 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Welcome Corey. Stick around and join in the fun.

Cheers mate. Looking forward to tomorrow.
NAME: Khalid
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Google to be honest
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: Ten
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Since the time i've started watching Futbol, I just loved United. Every time I'd play Fifa (back then it was FIFA2001 i think) I used to play with United always.. since then I became a regular football player & a football lover & thus My love for United has grown since !!
Welcome Khalid to our global family. Stick around, mate.
NAME: Mohit
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Google
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 10
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:I grew up choosing UNITED in fifa....and gradually startd supporting them....and now i'd do anything for the team...Smile...GGMU!...
(08-05-2010, 06:18 PM)ManUTDforLife93 Wrote: NAME: Mohit
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Google
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 10
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:I grew up choosing UNITED in fifa....and gradually startd supporting them....and now i'd do anything for the team...Smile...GGMU!...

Hello and a very warm welcome to all the newbies. I still consider myself to be a newbie here in the forum as well.

For me, Manchester United Football Club is the elite of English football, and is headed by an elite, unique man....Sir Alex Ferguson, aka the "Ayatolla" a name given to him by the manager for Sunderland (an ex-United 'Old Boy'), Steve Bruce...who himself has an 'Old Trafford' history.
By the way, Steve Bruce never called Sir Alex, Ayatolla to his face though! Sir Alex, is and takes No Humbug (Crap).

The club and Sir Alex were the only one many of us here in New Zealand, knew about....so it was only natural to follow the best!

Happy posting to you all, from a Kiwi girl (NZer), from DownUnder.
Cheers. Smile
hey mohit Smile

welcome Wink iam from chennai
This was posted in the wrong place, so I've moved it here. Well, copy and paste!!

(17-05-2010, 06:30 PM)meedo united Wrote: hi every united fan am meedo from Saudi Arabia most of people here support united but the bad news is some of them ( little ) gonna to be chelsea & baecelona fans
but they need to years to be as man united fan as well
anyway am ready to help united am ready to do any thing for all united fans
and this is my email for any united fan wanna to be one of my friend.
saha999m@hotmail.com
NAME: Jake
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Word of mouth
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 18
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: Around 25-30
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Huge family who support both City and United. My side of the family are united so I was happilly force fed into being a Man Utd fan Smile