Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Transfer Rumours and Gossip
Quote:Rooney to sign new deal
Wayne Rooney is likely to sign a new contract to extend his Manchester United career this summer, despite suggestions from France that Paris Saint-Germain have concluded a deal for the player. It is understood that PSG’s Qatari owners would be interested if Rooney came on to the market, though they do not believe that situation will arise, or that Sir Alex Ferguson would sanction the sale of one of his top players to a potential Champions League knock-out stage rival. The relationship between Rooney and Ferguson does appear to have thawed since the player was omitted from the starting line-up for the Champions League tie with Real Madrid last month and the prospects of contract talks beginning this summer are strong. There do not appear to be any plans to move for a striker to present Rooney with competition for places, contrary to suggestions of the club scouting Atletico Madrid’s Radamel Falcao. There are no plans to move for Falcao.

Not all the papers are so sure Rooney's future lies at Old Trafford, however. The Express, The Mirror and The Sun all lead on Michel Moulin's comments on French TV, where the boss of French publication 10 Sport revealed: "Rooney to PSG is done. I announce from trusted sources, he will be at PSG next season."

Source: manutd.com
Quote:Highly-rated Vasco da Gama defender Dede has confirmed that Cruzeiro have made a bid to sign him.

The 24-year-old, who has seven caps for Brazil, has been the subject of intense speculation about his future over the past 18 months.

A host of top European clubs have been linked with a move for Dede, including Premier League trio Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool, Italian giants AC Milan and Ligue 1 leaders PSG.

Source: skysports.com

Weren't we linked with Dede a few seasons back? Just as he broke onto the world stage? That one went away.
Another one. They come thick and fast, even when the window is closed!!!

Quote:Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna says he is flattered that Manchester United were reportedly watching him on Sunday.

Reports in the Italian media have stated that United had a scouting delegation at the Stadio Olimpico as Torino took on Roma, and Ogbonna was believed to be the reason for the visit.

Highly-rated Ogbonna has been linked with a number of Premier League clubs over the last 12-months.

However, the 24-year-old Italian international insists he is focusing on making sure Torino stay in Serie A.

"If they came to see me, this obviously flatters me, but right now I don't think about the future," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"I live in the present and, just like all my team mates, I think only to the Torino's salvation."

Ogbonna has spent his entire career with Torino having come through their youth system, and is considered one of the best young defenders in Europe.

Source: skysports.com

Messages In This Thread
United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by Noucamp99 - 16-04-2013, 06:40 AM
RE: United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by Noucamp99 - 16-04-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by andrewcmufcX - 20-06-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by bala - 20-06-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: United Transfer Rumours and Gossip - by fanks - 15-08-2014, 02:24 PM