Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Ramsey - Leg Breaker Tackle Video V Stoke
The way he left the field was not the same as when Keano left the field after getting at Haaland, was it? Can't remember our hardman ever leaving the pitch in tears.

So convinced Shawcross meant no harm.
100% no Shawcross didnt mean it . If you intend to hurt someone in a tackle you dont come in sideways you come in with your whole body behind your outstretched leg , its a natural action . Shawcross came in across Ramseys leg and was obviously devastaed afterwards .
I heard whinger wenger's interview on the radio this morning. I understand his concern for Ramsey, but I really don't get why he would be so incensed with Shawcross. For sure it is a horrendous accident, but that was just it, an accident.

Imagine if it was one of his players who had broken Shawcross's leg. I'm sure he wouldn't have seen it! Wenger is a twat! He needs to get a grip and even apologise to Shawcross, as there just wasn't the intent to harm Ramsey. It's as obvious as the nose on wenger's face!!
hope it doesnt effect shawcross badly he meant no harm he doesnt strike me as that type of player and leaving the pitch in tears idnt a show of a hard man thats purposly broke someones leg what a tosser whinger is !!!
good tackle....Confusedcared:
Nah not really..Feel for Ramsey as he's quality an only 19..But them Arsenal players DO need to drink some milk.
Half of them are like Mr Glass from Unbreakable
Ramsey operation sucessful ... but hes out for te rest of te season