Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Foster: Loan or Transfer Rumours
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has ruled out a loan move for Ben Foster.

Ferguson insists that will not happen. And, without actually offering an explanation how, the United boss feels Foster can play enough matches to keep his England spot.

"There is absolutely no chance of loaning Ben out, absolutely none," he said.

"The World Cup is four months ahead. Let's hope he gets some football that gives him a chance.

"It is Fabio's decision but Ben's qualities are going to put him forward as a definite choice and England are not endowed with great goalkeepers."

source: TribalFootball
just sell him to watford
Why Watford?
was he not with them and did well on loan
Yeah either loan him or sell him.
Sell him he is no use unless we are buying no keeper when VDS is gone we might need him as a second choice then!
i reckon sell him sure we have kuszack there when vds is out
I think he'll put in a transfer request in the summer if not now. Tomas has been looking good and there must be at least one keeper from the reserves who can fill the third spot, Amos maybe.

To be honest I think Joe Hart has a better chance of going to South Africa than Foster does.
Have never seen Amos all though iv herd he is a very good keeper. But Foster was great when young and he has just faded away init...
Yeah Foster just has a problem with nerves and decisions it seems on the field.