Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carrick V Fletcher V Anderson V Scholes V Gibson
Who Do you think is our out in out best Center midfielder? and why

Carrick
Fletcher
Anderson
Scholes
Gibson
Scholes he's experienced, puts in good performances and can shoot.

Carrick is okay, I probably should stick with that. Fletcher well he's worse than okay, I don't even know why he makes the team. I'm not a fan of his Smile

Anderson looks like someone who can progress, as does gibson he shined from the games he was given.
~Joey
I think the younger lads will learn loads from Scholes. I think Carrick wants a little too much time on the ball and where are those pin-point passes to turn games? Anderson is great. So much energy and enthusiasm. I do like Fletcher. A few years ago, when he first broke through, I thought he was a little lightweight, but he rolled up his sleeves and fought for his place. I like the look of Gibson, especially his shot power.
Fave, though, has to be Scholes for me.
(12-08-2009, 10:39 PM)joey_matthews Wrote: Scholes he's experienced, puts in good performances and can shoot.

Carrick is okay, I probably should stick with that. Fletcher well he's worse than okay, I don't even know why he makes the team. I'm not a fan of his Smile

Anderson looks like someone who can progress, as does gibson he shined from the games he was given.
~Joey
Are you kidding Fletch was one of our best players last year!
Carrick wins it for me lads, superb player.
wheres giggs? and nani?
Fletcher - most under rated player in the whole league. Never gets worse then a 7 out of 10. Better defensivly then Carrick, scholes and anderson. Gels the team together when he plays. Not flash or showboaty, just gets the job done. This is why SAF picks him in every big game.
I've voted Scholes as he has been the best, and arguably still is. But Anderson will be a true Utd great (especially if Hargreaves returns to fitness and form, as they make a great combo), hopefully he'll show his stuff this season as he seemed to go a little backwards last season.

Fletch deserves a mention tho - outstanding in last couple of seasons. Don't care if he's not rated by opposition fans, he's our boy, and a cracking player!
i think anderson can turn into a better player than any of them (maybe not scholes)
Fletcher for me - more mobile than Carrick
i think flecher and anderson are the best combination

by the way...my 100th post!!!