Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City Can't Fill Stadium For Biggest Match
https://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page.../home.aspx

Man City can't sell there tickets for the Carling Cup First leg again us, probably there biggest match in 30 odd years?

Funny
Possibly, they think that :~
  • 1) The result is a forgone conclusion and their team are going walk it .... so why bother going ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~or,

• 2) We will give them a good smacking and they don't want the embarrassment of being there to witness it.

So Guy's, - What do us Reds think ?
Manchester City dont evan owen a Staduim!
The signed a 250 year lease on the stadium in 2003 and paid around £30million to convert the stadium from athletics to football use. They did NOT pay the £110million (reported) to actually build the original stadium. Not bad business on their part, eh?
its strange how their fans wont come out on the biggest game for them for maybe 30 yrs
I guess they do feel it's a done deal, on current form, and there is a recession on. Look at how many of our games go to general sale and I'm not sure when we last filled OT. Mind, we have got a 76,000 capacity whereas there's is only 47,000!
HaHa makes me laugh! They hide that when they ask players to join them im sure
OK, so let's do the sums :

With all the Ice & Snow about, what would you rather do ?

: Shell out £30-40 : Drive there !!! : Find Parking space : Stand in the f-f-freeee-zzzzing cold for 2-3 hours : Queue up to crawl home :
..........................................................................................................OR
: Invite favourite mates around : Pour out favourite tipple : Relax in favourite chair front of a nice warm fire : Watch favourite team :
: on TV :
Number two just what i did for both legs in the 2008 champions league up in the uncle house with about 6 of the lads the joy when Paul Scholes got that cracker was immence!
lol

mean their capacity of the stadium is higher than their Fan strength Big Grin