Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creativity
This is what we need.

Mr Creativity needs to come to Manchester United this summer.

Watching replays of games I've seen that there are only three players in our 1st team squad that actually try to get passed players - Rooney, Valencia and Nani. And the latter is the only person who CAN get passed a player, although this is once in every eight attempts.

Rooney tries but fails.

Valencia boots the ball forward and runs after it.

Nani tries a trick or two and sometimes manages to pull something off. (Although he hardly does this anymore because of constant abuse from the fans and...well, um Rooney.)

I believe we need to buy someone full of confidence, ability, and belief. Like Anderson was when he was at Porto. The short passing moves only works against teams who belive that the will lose the game. When some club comes up against us and really has a go, we end up struggling, and often lose. And when we are losing, there's no body to push us on, even Rooney, who's immaturity shows when he is frustrated.

Take a look at our goal attempts. Anderson and Valencia have the worst shooting techniques I've seen, Rooney longe-range shooting is poor, and Sholes is the only person who tries a spectacular shot.

I think we should get a AM, full of tricks and confidence (and who will not pop off to Madrid after a few good seasons).
Evry one's plea is Creative midfielder.........
we very much need one! after scholes
Nothing came from the midfield today, so agree totally. Best crosser today was Gary Nev! Sums it all up!
one name springs to mind Wesley Sneijder . Wouldnt cost the earth and would certainly create chances for Rooney . Selling the Bulgarian would more than cover the cost
(20-02-2010, 04:41 PM)Ronaldinosa Wrote: one name springs to mind Wesley Sneijder . Wouldnt cost the earth and would certainly create chances for Rooney . Selling the Bulgarian would more than cover the cost

noway! ... only last season he moved to inter... tho hes 26+
Pump some horse placenta into Gary Neville and stick him in midfield!! Smile
gary neville frustrates me some games he has a shocker i think it was the sibling rivalry and the fact he was in scouse territory that brought the best outta him
Harsh as it may sound i still think there is little point in paying Giggs , Neville and Scholes high wages when we could use it to better effect bringing in someone younger & world clsss . I know that Scholes and in particular Giggs hasnt had bad seasons but at some point you have to move on . Retain their services in a coaching capacity , who else would be better in the world to coach the United up and coming midfielders ?
ID agree with the snjieder shout hes class and at 26 is mature beyond his ages! we should have taken him from madrid in the ronaldo transfer as well as robben and van der vaart!
(22-02-2010, 01:58 PM)Bennthered Wrote: ID agree with the snjieder shout hes class and at 26 is mature beyond his ages! we should have taken him from madrid in the ronaldo transfer as well as robben and van der vaart!
I used to rate this guy when he was at Ajax an thought we missed a trick when he was offloaded to Inter from Real.