Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cristiano Ronaldos replacement
no ones gonna replace him like for like, united will have to change tactics to cope without ronnie
Hopes some one can replace him soon
we don't need to replace him!!!
valencia is gonna be a revelation, berba will come into his own, liverpool are weaker, arsenal are weaker, chelsea have a manager that doesn't know premiership(i'm sorry but ancelloti's record at milan outside of champions league was distinctly average), and city are.... well they are city an will prob lose 3-0 1st game of season haha.
you can't replace the best player in the world unless you over throw his crown and make a new player...the worlds best player
I know that most of you guys won't agree with me but Nani has the same qualities as Ronaldo
I saw Ronaldo play in Sporting Lisbon and also followed Nani there too and I will tell you that both of them played the same!
Don't get me wrong Sir Alex put Ronaldo where he is now as a player, no other coach would have been able do that, so I think if
Sir Alex believes that Nani can do it and him also...........man oh man what a player he could be!
yeah its his dream club