Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evans The Future?
Outstanding player - needs to rid his game of moments of casual carelessness, but at his age that's to be expected.
Defo,he's only 21 and look at who he is training with and learning off everyday?
I THINK ANOTHER GOOD SEASON IN THE FIRST SQUAD WILL GIVE HIM THE EXPERIANCE NEEDED TO BE ON A PAR WITH RIO AND VIDIC
i think so too .. he needs another season to improve .. didnt play grate last few game s but hes only 21 and learning
(10-03-2009, 04:36 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Johnny Evans has been tipped by Fergie to be a future legend for MAn Utd do you think he's up to it?

I honestly think he could be he has been playing great the last few months and now I see what Fergie sees in him.

Yeah i agree, one of the best crop of young players at old trafford without doubt.
Great young talent and with a bit more nurturing could become fantastic.
yeah, the buzz about him back home in belfast is phenomenal. people also talk about his brother being just as good, he`s in the reserve team now i think. he gets my vote, he`s a local!
I think so , fergie would not let him go , probabley let the better player go in Gerard Pique. But Evans has proved more than capable
Evans is pure gold he lacks the Experience of his counterparts just yet but he will be pushing the first team boys all the way, im a big fan , hes so young and promising
(10-03-2009, 04:36 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Johnny Evans has been tipped by Fergie to be a future legend for MAn Utd do you think he's up to it?

I honestly think he could be he has been playing great the last few months and now I see what Fergie sees in him.

Definately one for the future he has played well this season when needed to and stepped up to the job. Fergie sees his potential.