Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exchange Nani For Sergio Aguero
Aguero would be great asset but he's big fish at Atletico-He'd have to accept being rotated at United
i really like Nani, i think he can be really good if given the opportunity to play, which i think he'll step up now since Ronaldo is gone
(11-07-2009, 02:46 PM)chazza Wrote: I hope we do get Aguero as he is such a good prospect and he would be very good for us, Nani can go for him as Nani doesn't see all that good to me.

i think we should keep nani give him time to prove his worth remember ronaldo did not impress greatly in his first season
Be nice but no chance. Tongue
i think nani has got a bad rap from last season, but i know i wasn't the only one to have a go at ronaldo week in wek out in his first couple of seasons. now im not saying nani is going to be in ronaldo's league (ability wise) but i think this season obviously will be the make or break of him. i see him and valencia as being in more direct competition than he was with ronaldo, which could improve his performances.
who would want to buy nani? he is overrated.
aguero is over rated. keep young ones like nani anderson and macheda
i agree in placing faith in them. however i dont think aguero's overated. he's one of the best young strikers out there man!
We dont need him imo

Rooney and berbatov will step up to the plate this season with support from a proven premiership striker in owen and the eagerness of macheda

4 in a row \o/
i don't think this would be a good move as nani will improve greatly this year and play a vital role in united's season
aguero is not worth the £51m quoted today on sky he is not worth that much although he is a great prospect
(05-08-2009, 01:35 PM)nickthedude Wrote: i agree in placing faith in them. however i dont think aguero's overated. he's one of the best young strikers out there man!

i completely agree with this and i think our young players like macheda, gibson,nani,rafael,fabio etc. should be given a good chance
(28-07-2009, 12:41 PM)barry_d Wrote: [quote='chazza' pid='3072' dateline='1247323597']
I hope we do get Aguero as he is such a good prospect and he would be very good for us, Nani can go for him as Nani doesn't see all that good to me.

i think we should keep nani give him time to prove his worth remember ronaldo did not impress greatly in his first season

i agree as many 'fans' are far too quick to critisise nani and don't give him a chance
(27-07-2009, 03:28 PM)shortman12012 Wrote: i really like Nani, i think he can be really good if given the opportunity to play, which i think he'll step up now since Ronaldo is gone

now ronny has gone nani will finally get a good run of games and prove how good a player he is
(05-08-2009, 02:16 PM)Hernandez Wrote: We dont need him imo

Rooney and berbatov will step up to the plate this season with support from a proven premiership striker in owen and the eagerness of macheda

4 in a row \o/

i agree that rooney berba etc will be great this season but they aren't wingers like nani and he is going to be important this season