Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exchange Nani For Sergio Aguero
Errmmm,i think aguero will be better than nani,i dont really like nani...
I'd take Aguero BUT all depending on for how much, for example, 25m then yeah but for the 50m being mentioned NO. I don't think you can spend that amount of money on a relatively young and unproven player in the English Premier League. I'm not for one moment saying he doesn't look fantastic and may well be the next star (I really like him), its just in my opinion every talent and a players potential has a realistic price.

Re Nani, I'd give him this year now he isn't in the shadows of Ronaldo, to see if he can step up to the plate (he needs to raise his game a level). If he succeeds then bril for him and United, if not, then he has to go.
yup.. I like this guy...
aguero...
I hope we can have him...
he had such a beautiful play...
Why buy Aguero when we've got Valencia? And Obertan will be awsome!
what happen to Douglas costa?
hope this goes thru.. a diminutive tevez-like but faster and more deadlier..
Is Aguero that good? Theres this crazy internet campaign for him... I dont get it.
I disagree. People give Nani a hard time and he has barely any first team play. Not every one on the team can start their careers like Macheda and just fire off goals. You need a bit of luck and play time. Nani will be great, I mean great if given the time this. Do not forget his contribution to the team espeacially in Moscow, the confidence when he takes penalties and fearlessness when he moves down the pitch. Not to mention he is no allowed by the manager to play his natural possition. Aguero is overhype and is a classic case of grass greener on the other side. I think this group can do damage in the league with the attitude of hard work and them against the world.
When the gaffer says there will be no new signings...then there most probably won't be! Big Grin
the exchange with berbatov + £18m seems good