Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA 10
what time is kick of for that. sure go online while that game is on and if im on sooner you can give me a friendly while we are waiting mr.nou camp!

if you win a game not including the point's on the table every body send the person 2 rep point's is that right or what?
ok didnt go too well last night, we will need to get somethiing sorted tonight
Yes. OK, I had loads to do yesterday, but all done now. I also watched the 2nd half of the reserves and my PC is not near my PS3. The other half will watch Emmerender Street or whatever soaps are on, so probably be on PS3 after 7.
Do we simply access the manuydpeople league and go from there? How does it work? I've not played league matches before, only ranked and unranked on line.
we'll i dont know how it works either as we havent started yet, but ill get the hang off it, i wonder will steve join us
OK. I will enter the league and see if you or donlerz is on. I guess the system will work it all out for us.
We know donlerz won the right to field Manchester United. Have you picked your league team? I have played as Juventus on-line, but I might like to try Inter Milan.
il prob pick barca tbh after utd there the other best team
i wont be there 2night but would love for ye to kick of!!!!

o no not the italin teams!!!
Yup. I've joined the league and was waiting for a match. Instead, I played my nephew and lost. Again. Won't play tomorrow. Small matter of the Internationals. We're not good at this, are we?
just the next time 2 people are online we start ok lol
I sent Andy a message, as he was on line, but must have been engrossed in another game, lol!
I guess you'll be away to watch the Irish tonight, so maybe later this week.

Any more takers on the league, guys? PS3 only.