Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA 10
I think the demo version is released, as such, on the 25th for the PS3 There will be a voucher for free copy, I think, in the Sun this weekend. Exchange at Game, but you'll need to check that on The sun or Game Websites. Blocked for me at work, lol!
Just played the demo on the PS3,, pretty good. May get it.
whats mickeal owen like in it!!! play city in it and see how realistic it is lol!
haha,, the demo only had Chelsea in it! I was hoping Man Utd would be in the demo as Rooney is in the intro animation! grrrr
whats intro animatiom??
is the game play good?
the past fifa's game play was crap pes is alway's mile's ahead but id like to see fifa improve!
the introduction video,,

Yeah the game play is good, the last Fifa I played was 2008, defintely much better this time. The graphics as well.

I feel fifa is up to PES's standard now, if not bettering it.
but pes alway's improve's and there a new one coming out soon so it might but it to shame
heh,,, have to wait and see. Read the reviews before getting it. lol

I'm looking forward to Football manager 2010. Tongue
ah manager game's are only ok!
i mightin get it this year might just get pes
downloaded both pes and fifa demos on the ps3 and there both really good games the graphics and gameplay are really improved, will definatly be buying these games

btw if anyones online on the ps3 we should get a mini league going on the new fifa when it comes out, the only other member i know is online is steve