3...Cristiano Ronaldo ...27.0
4...KakaR Madrid ... 16.9
5...Thierry Henry...16.2
6...Ronaldinho...15.5
7...Carlos Tevez...13.8
8...ZlatanlIbrahimovic...13.0
9...Frank Lampard...12.8
10..Samuel Eto'o...12.4

United star Wayne Rooney , arguably the best player in the world today, does not reach the top 10

MESSI signed a new contract at the Nou Camp before Christmas guaranteeing him take-home pay of at least £180,000 a week, but extras pushed his earnings to more than £570,000 a week last year.

#Jose Mourinho is the highest earning coach, with the Inter Milan boss picking up £11.7m,

#while last year's No 1 Luiz Felipe Scolari fell to third with £8.5m after Chelsea finally stopped topping up his gold-plated contract with Uzbekistan side Bunyodkur
#Roberto Mancini jumped to second on £10.8m after taking the Manchester City job in December.

SOurceBig Grinialymail.co.uk
I fail to understand how Imbrahimovic can possibly get paid so much! Even his transfer seemed unreal, Eto + 69 million euros is what I think I remember reading, making his transfer the third highest ever. (not too sure of the figures though)

Nice find by the way, its good to see no United player in the list Smile
(23-03-2010, 05:41 PM)RambleOnRed Wrote: I fail to understand how Imbrahimovic can possibly get paid so much! Even his transfer seemed unreal, Eto + 69 million euros is what I think I remember reading, making his transfer the third highest ever. (not too sure of the figures though)

Nice find by the way, its good to see no United player in the list Smile

Dude!

ETO+ 43 million= Ibra...

his current situation is like our Berabtov

Even Kaka didnt done thngs for his 60 million feee,,,
(23-03-2010, 05:11 PM)Vazza Wrote: MESSI, but extras pushed his earnings to more than £570,000 a week last year.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I would kill for that kinda money a week.
Kaka's capable enough to warrant a high price tag though Smile

My figures were messed up ....... must have valued Eto at 25 and paid 43
(23-03-2010, 08:44 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote:
(23-03-2010, 05:11 PM)Vazza Wrote: MESSI, but extras pushed his earnings to more than £570,000 a week last year.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I would kill for that kinda money a week.

same as that.

were does saf come in on the manager list?