Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Man Utd Player
For me its a hard decision between Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs. This season I think Ryan has been fantastic and has played more than Paul. However over the years I have always favoured Paul Scholes. I have been impressed by his loyalty to the club, his dedication to club football over playng for his Country and his modesty and humility. He could have worn the captains armband with pride but has chosen not to. He has kept out of the way of the Media which is a hard thing to do these days. I know he has been described as the Master of the misjudged tackle by some commentators but I think this is a complement. He is not a dirty player, just a strong tackler. Every now and again he scores a fantastic goal and his long passing is second to none.
When I was on the tour of OT I felt privilaged just to sit on his part of the bench in the changing room underneath his name.
So Scholesy No 1 hopefully 4 a few more years to come
i think there are a lot of good players. not only rooney, giggs or scholes. i think rafael has a lot potential to be a great player in a few years
Ronaldo, just love hes all round ability on the field
(03-04-2009, 12:24 PM)HotChille Wrote:
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER:B ROBSON

REASON:
Mr MAN UTD
(31-03-2009, 09:48 PM)Tidus_the_Almighty Wrote: Cristiano Ronaldo.

I've followed him since right before he was with Sporting's first team. He's a top-class player.

Also, I've always secretly wished he was my brother. :\
I hope we get rid of ronaldo asap
I with you on that, gotten too cockey, always winging on the floor and i think he's thinking he's bigger than Man United, that would never be true, use the money to get tevez Signed up.

as for favourite player, Current player would be Giggsy, he's been at the club so long, shown real commitment and loyalty to man united and he's the George Best of my generation.

past players would be either Cantona or Ole, Cantona could in a instance turn a dull game into something special with a flick or a stunning goal that he would work with his magic, and Ole is just a Legend Barcelona 99, need i say more.
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER:ronaldo

REASON:
STUCK BETWEEN 2
GIGGSY= BECAUSE OF THE SERVICE TO THE CLUB AND THE EFFORT AND THE GOALS THE WESLH WIZARD HAS GIVEN US OVER THE YEARS
OLE GUNNAR= BECAUSE I JUST LOVED WATCHING THE BABY FACED ASSASAIN AND THE INTERVIEW WHERE HE DECLARED THE REST OF HIS CAREER TO UTD GOTTA LOVE HIM FOR THAT

FAVOURITE PLAYER: Christiano Ronaldo

REASON: He´s good and hot !! :)

FAVOURITE PLAYER:ryan giggs

REASON:because hes been a graet servent to united and gets better with age
Ronaldo

Reason:Hes the best player in the world and a when he scores we normally win

FAVOURITE PLAYER: C.Ronaldo

REASON:He is good at everything. He is the best in the world right now.