Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Man Utd Player
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER: paul scholes

REASON: the way he can control the speed of the play with the killer ball
Is this the favourite of all time orout of the current crop?

All time favourite: Tough one, I loved Irwin, Kanchelskis, Sharpe (before he went off the rails), hughes and keane. But I think it has to be Cantona

REASON:His control, his arrogance, his mickey taking of Neil Ruddock. It's not often you can fall in love with leeds scum!

Fave out of current crop: Giggs or Scholes. The reason is that they have been around so you have an affinity with them. I like tough tackling players and apart from Vidic we don't seem to have any. Get me a mould of keane and i can fall in love again !! (not in a gay way!)
Got to be Giggsy!Were same age and he is still doing a job for Utd and im wrecked after all the nights drinking and celebrating Utd lifting trophys!!!
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER: George Best is the best

REASON: he is superstar forever even he's dead.
gonna have to agree, has to be rooney no one puts in so much passion and effort as rooney game after game
Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooney
FAVOURITE PLAYER: Wayne Rooney!

REASON: He always give 110% when he is playing, and he have a great technique! Wink

FAVOURITE PLAYER: GIGGSY

REASON: OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION, AND HE'S NOT THE MOST PROLIFIC TROPHY WINNER IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL HISTORY FOR NOTHING.
has to be ryan for me hes a great pro of the game
rooneyConfusedpeed n skill