Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Man Utd Player
ok so must get used to calling you dazza
Dazza lol loven it lol
cantona
he was pure class never seen anyone like him since
He was something special, Jake. I am reading his latest biography, the rebel who would be king. It is a great read about a great player.
Best,Law,Charlton,Robson,Giggs,Keane,Cantona and Wayne Rooney Wink
Sry couldn't name just one.. BTW Rooney putting in performance after performance and looking to the skies when the rest of the team seem on a different planet reminds me of george best in the years after the 68 European cup .GL Tonight Man utd... Make me proud .
cantona! nuff said!
giggs!
to me he is the greatest man utd player of all time. 36 yrs old and he can perform like he is 18. just see man utd 4-3 man city. pure class
cantona truly was absolutelybonkers but alot of the greats are, its what sets them aside from the rest!

his ego, his carisma, his style and arrogance was massively intoxicating and lead to him being one of the modern games true legends! i dont think there will ever be another cantona he was one of a kind!

oh and the fact that the others hated him made us devils love him even more!
Has to be Wayne Rooney.

His drive, determination and never say die attitude to the game is what this great club is all about.[/u]
Wayne Rooney is my favourite.Rooney is really playing well and If he keeps going on like this,I think he will be the best striker in world footballer. I can't think of another striker that can mix such explosiveness with goalscoring with the ability to play-make the way he can.