Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite Man Utd Player
Giggsy - best and most reliable player in the premiership. Really brings the team together. Wish there were more players with his determination and dedication in the premiership.
Favourite player: Park Ji-Sung

Reason: Good attitude, Energetic, Well performing, Warrior for the team.
(01-04-2010, 11:32 AM)Chribba Wrote: Favourite player: Park Ji-Sung

Reason: Good attitude, Energetic, Well performing, Warrior for the team.

A good shout there, mate. Unsung hero!
Rooney

he has magic skills
(13-03-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Who is your favourite Man Utd Player and Why?

FAVOURITE PLAYER: Ole "baby faced assassin" Solskjaer

REASON:Goals scored, dreams smashed, trophys won, Ole will always have a place in the MUFC legends
This actualy is a team of players that I have enjoyed watching over 50 years. They are not the best players I have seen, but the ones that have given me the most enjoyment. I have put them in a 2:3:5 formation.

Harry Gregg
John Fitzpatick , Tony Dunne,

Paddy Creand , Jaap Stam, Maurice Setters,

Steve Coppel , Gery Daly, Mark Hughes, Denis Law, David Herd.

I apologise to the younger fans who might not have heard of a couple of them. You don't know what you missed.
Wow! I tell you what, Johno, I am envious that you are older than me and have seen some great stars over the years. What a line up, but not all great names and there are some even greater ones missing. You could probably have made 4 or 5 different starting 11s, too, eh?
Over the time I have watched United I have seen many great players. One thing I don't like is comparing players from different era's. Is Messi better than Best? Is Ronaldo better than Cruyff? They come from different era's and football changes so much. One player I didn't mention was a guy called Bobby Noble from the 60's. A carear cut short by injury but he would surely have made it. His nickname was "Capone". What a player he would have been. As I said the list was not my best team, just a list of players who have given me the best enjoyment.
it has to be rooney his work rate is great,not like beratof lazy git.
well iv seen them all best,law charlton,cantona and so on,but rooneys workrate is the best.
George Best

Fellow Countryman and legend. all u can say about the man is that he was great despite his problems.