Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fletcher To Get Pay Rise
i think its about time for fletcher to get recognized by the club... a little additional monetary incentive wont be bad... hehehe
Great player.
deserves it, been great for past few seasons!
used to get slated so much but he has worked extremely hard to be our most important midfielder
Definitely deserves this!
Deserves it becuase he has been fantastic so far
he deserves his pay rise.should be first name on the team sheet
(06-09-2009, 12:04 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: After an impressive start to the current campaign, Darren Fletcher is said to be in line for a £1million a year pay rise.

The Scotland midfielder has been our best midfielder so far this season, out-shining the likes of Scholes, Carrick, Anderson and Giggs. His tireless performances have earned him praise from team mates and fans alike.

I used to rate him as simply a squad player like John O’Shea, but the difference between the two is that Fletcher wasn’t happy being a squad player and has worked hard to force his way into the first team and stay there. He’s now arguably the first name on the team sheet for the big games because it’s him that can be relied upon to perform out of our current crop of midfielders.

The News of the World are reporting that his 50 grand a week salary will be increased to 70 grand and you have to admit he’s earned it.

His current contract runs until 2012 and I wouldn’t mind at all if it was extended beyond that.
areeged, fletch has turned into one of our most important midfielders, him anderson and hargreaves would be unstoppable !!
good, well deserved
He certainly deserves it. He has been underrated by so many in the past few years. Glad to see he is finally getting recognised as a true world class talent.