Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREEN AND GOLD AT WEMBLEY!!!
Most of the money used to buy the shares was borrowed money. That is why the debt saddled on the club in in excess of £700m! That is about 1.515286 billion New Zealand dollars!!!!

I understand that the supporters' trust has been lobbying its members to contact various members of parliament and other key figures in football, sport and politics.

Good luck with the hard work! All the way from (almost) sunny Essex!
(13-04-2010, 06:55 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Most of the money used to buy the shares was borrowed money. That is why the debt saddled on the club in in excess of £700m! That is about 1.515286 billion New Zealand dollars!!!!

I understand that the supporters' trust has been lobbying its members to contact various members of parliament and other key figures in football, sport and politics.

Good luck with the hard work! All the way from (almost) sunny Essex!

Hello,

Does'nt that just make your BLOOD BOIL...how dare they saddle that DEBT upon the club...why do you English, (You and other OT stalwarts, excluded of course), allow this travesty to happen.

I do realise that when a club lists itself on the stock exchange...they can be bought by anybody, domestically or internationally...unfortuntely that is the nature of business....but what I object to most strenuously is that the supporters and fans...these financial predators play upon the emotional ties to those who can least afford to...because they know that the DIE HARD SUPPORTER WILL STILL BUY, and they know NOTHING about the community, the locals the families that have grown up with the club...it is part of their family and THEY ARE NOT!...Local businesses rely on the club, locals rely on employment...it affects everybody.

I'm sorry I have to stop, because I will swear and I dont wish to be BANNED.

I want to see the Glazer's gone...for GOOD!

I have also been watching the demise Of Portsmouth FC and it makes me weep, it really does.

I'd better get ready for work...

Cheers.Sad
Great passion from 'down under'! You tell it just as we feel it! It doesn't matter what part of the World you live in, it hurts and disgusts just the same!