Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold subscription
Can you let me know when I'm activated please?
Already activated, welcome along!
I paid like 30 minutes ago cause i wanted to watch ucl match and i still dont have gold i need help
(15-03-2022, 08:33 PM)RaczQ_ Wrote: I paid like 30 minutes ago cause i wanted to watch ucl match and i still dont have gold i need help

Hi, account already activated, watch here:
https://manutdpeople.com/live.php
I have just subscribed and can not watch anything so is there a big reason for this please?
I subscribed in time to watch the Charlton cup game as it wasn't on TV. Previously ive used various crap streams that constantly crash. The gold coverage was far better, it crashed a couple of times but i refreshed and it came back.
Just wondering do people use a VPN to stream on gold or is ot not needed? Im not subscribing to a VPN but considering it.
(19-01-2023, 02:48 PM)Ianb Wrote: I subscribed in time to watch the Charlton cup game as it wasn't on TV. Previously ive used various crap streams that constantly crash. The gold coverage was far better, it crashed a couple of times but i refreshed and it came back.
Just wondering do people use a VPN to stream on gold or is ot not needed? Im not subscribing to a VPN but considering it.

If you are in UK and your stream is good, you don't really need a VPN.