Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from India
Hello guys,
I am elated to be part of a hard core ManU forum.I have never been part of one before,luckily found this.Rooney and welbeck are my favorites followed closely by RVP and Mata
I am waiting for thurday's match when England face off Uruguay.They must regroup quickly,lest they can easily be outplayed.
Welcome along. Great to see newbies posting. Hope you stick around.
(17-06-2014, 11:30 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Welcome along. Great to see newbies posting. Hope you stick around.
Hello MOD
Thanks for the welcome and oh yeah,i am going to stay here long.I have already taken a liking to this.and yeah will keep the threads alive and will post more new threads too.Big Grin Big Grin
And, you have already reported a spam post!! Good work so +1 rep point Smile
(18-06-2014, 11:32 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: And, you have already reported a spam post!! Good work so +1 rep point Smile
Thanks a lot dude...love ya (no homo..Tongue).This shall surely spur me on to be more active in here and post quality stuff..Trust me,i am outta words,you can never describe how you feel when u are praised..Big Grin Tongue
Feel the love, man, lol! Have another +1 for being positive Smile
(19-06-2014, 11:47 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Feel the love, man, lol! Have another +1 for being positive Smile
Never got another +1...booh..crying now..Tongue Tongue
Anyways thanks a lot,and why is that most of the posts are either dead or no one replies.Probably its time i created some new threads.
I tried to give another +1, but all it does is update the previous +1. So sorry, so sad.

There were 2 forums, as I recall, which were combined, so some threads are old and dated, but we decided not to archive them, but to leave them there. We may review that and start to move very old threads to an archive area.

Please, do post new relevant United threads. Check to see if the thread already exists and that you are posting in the right area.

Cheers Smile
+2 rep added for both of you. Smile
Thank you for keeping the site active.
(21-06-2014, 09:58 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: I tried to give another +1, but all it does is update the previous +1. So sorry, so sad.

There were 2 forums, as I recall, which were combined, so some threads are old and dated, but we decided not to archive them, but to leave them there. We may review that and start to move very old threads to an archive area.

Please, do post new relevant United threads. Check to see if the thread already exists and that you are posting in the right area.

Cheers Smile
Ok,once this FIFA WC is off we can start new thread because till then everyone will be glued to the WC that no one would know anything abt ManU (even me.Tongue)

(22-06-2014, 03:48 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: +2 rep added for both of you. Smile
Thank you for keeping the site active.

Thanks admin,
maybe you could add a thanks button,we are forced to reply "thank You and could do away with a thanks button.." Tongue
Just my two cents..Tongue