Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hargreaves Faces Career Concerns
he can return in Sept
wait
(04-06-2009, 04:54 PM)manutd004 Wrote: Hargreaves being out is certainly a blow. We've missed him and the Champions League final showed that. Hopefully it's not as bad as it's feared and he can come back. He'll be a massive asset to have and he's a fantastic footballer when fit.

yaaaaaaaaa hargreaves is goign to make an early return
i no and believe hargo will come back stronger and knock them set pieces in the net...his wont b like joe cole who is still struggling..owen has the best medical experts around him...it might take long but he'll b fine.
hope he'll be back soon he is amazing and i think having him fit this season will be like a new signing "the best signing this summer"
Very impressed by Hargreaves whenever he plays, really hope he can get back playing
the only official statement is that he will be ready for september. take that as true untill you hear other wise from either Hargreaves or Manchester United
Don't see why anybody should doubt SAF's assurance that OH is on target for September, as opposed to unimformed journalistic speculation
Hope he comes back ok, he is the type of player we need at the min and he would have done an excellent job of getting the ball off Xavi and Iniesta in the CL final
well il take fergies word for it
I Can See Live Matches