Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Trophies WIll We Win?
Prem = defo, champ league = hopefully.
We can win both, given a little luck and a return to form! (which i think form is returnin slowly)
We will win the league and Champs League. No more wobbles *crosses fingers!!**
ok lets start this for the new season, id say we will win the pemier leaague and fa cup, treble if im being optimistic
I'd love us to win everything, of course! Even the Ashes, lol. However, I would be happy to retain the Premier league trophy. If we can add another bit of home silverware, like the FA Cup, then that would be great. Another transitional season for us, with Ronny moving on and a couple of new faces coming in, so it won't be easy - never is. We should still have the talent and depth of squad to go a long way in Europe again, too, after the lessons learned last season. Bring it on!
(18-08-2009, 08:32 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: ok lets start this for the new season, id say we will win the pemier leaague and fa cup, treble if im being optimistic

you took the words out of my head
I feel that we we have a good chance of winning a fourth consecutive premier league title. Against the majority of most champions league sides we are more than equiped in preventing them from scoring with are word class defence. The major challenge will be creating and scoring goals - particularly with the abscence of ronaldo and the probable refraining of the successful 4-3-3 formation used in the last couple of seasons.
well said
I guess it is just easy as you have in your mind that no one can stop the mighty reds, and it will all goes to trophies. Good luck for everybody.