Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How important is John O'Shea??
I have read the post and the information regarding the John i suppose to say its been good. so i am looking forward for that.
(03-05-2010, 03:30 AM)stainpaul Wrote: I have read the post and the information regarding the John i suppose to say its been good. so i am looking forward for that.

@ stainpaul: You say you've read the post and then just ramble on about nothing. Are you really interested in this website? This is about the 3rd similar post. What's it all about mate?
O'Shea has always been a footballing defender, blessed with beautiful balance, crisp passing and formidable upper-body strength which enables him to slip effortlessly into midfield and anywhere across the back four. So as a my point of view and experience John O'Shea is very important in their team.
Spot on, newbie. He is a great squad member and vital to the team, especially when we're short on fit players or even when we might be fighting with our backs to the wall.
(22-06-2010, 04:17 AM)ritzbhogal delnaz Wrote: O'Shea has always been a footballing defender, blessed with beautiful balance, crisp passing and formidable upper-body strength which enables him to slip effortlessly into midfield and anywhere across the back four. So as a my point of view and experience John O'Shera is very important in their team.
Ya, that absolutely right that O'Shea is very important for their team because he has always been a footballing defender and also a very good player.