Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Nani a Manchester United Player?
Atm still definitely no worth the money we paid but he clearly has a good shot some clever runs and does do some nice hanging crosses from the touchline
i think he will be able to get into double figures this season
(25-04-2009, 06:50 PM)red3636 Wrote: What a difference when Nani was taken off against Spurs!Too many wasteful flicks and bad corners?Greedy,selfish and goes down far too easy?In his 3rd season at the club so has had more than ample time to settle in to the club and the english Premier League and we have had a couple of good goals but is he worth the 16million we payed for him?I think not.Get rid in the Summer!.

wat r u on about??
nani is a great player to be but he needs to improve different aspects of his game

at least he is better than park
park is terrible. at least when tevez ran around he dd something out of it, park runs and just runs.
That isn't terrible as smoetimes you need someone who won't give up and who will run and run.Nani wasn't great vs Arsenal but now he is starting games so he can improve.
nice signature
Brilliant isn't it!
your quite the modest one, aren't you?
Well no but it is good, but back on topic. I think Nani will be at the club for years to come, he is really starting to mature and pass the ball alot more. He needs to watch his celebration as a few times he comes close to not landing properly and his career could be over if he mistimes his land.
thecelebration is cool but only if we sw it more with him scoring a lot