Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is Nani a Manchester United Player?
he will shine, he is as good as ronni was in his first few seasons, but ronnie trained more than anyone, hopefully nani will do the same. stay late after training to make sure he is the best
He is a good player, with good dribbling, but maybe he should shoot more.

He sometimes loses the ball unnecessarily and also sometimes gives bad passes.
he'll come good now ronaldo has gone, he was in ronnys shadow for the last few years. players peak at different ages i expect nani to really hit peak at 26/27
i think this season will be his last chance
I think he already had his chances but he just hasnt taken them if he dosent do anything this season then i think its time for him to move on!!!! Hopefully anderson can start to show his worth this season aswell
Nani needs time and more games to adjust himself to the english game even though he's been here long enough but, we all know, just how many he's started. He's just not matured enough for the tough EPL but always shines in europe.
some were saying get rid of "Berbabum" too. but they have both been good in pre-season but they NEED TO SCORE MORE GOALS.
He is most effective when he cuts inside and has a shot with his right foot?He has a tremendous shot on him and has scored a good few of his goals this way?I would love to see do well and i hope he does!
Most of the time though he is very frustrating for me and constantly picks the wrong option or runs into trouble when the simpler ball would suffice?.
He is also terrible at corners so God know why he takes them?
I know he is only 19 or something so he is still learning his trade but he needs to really start doing the buisness on a regular basis sooner rather than later?
I just find him really frustrating!!!
(17-08-2009, 11:34 PM)red3636 Wrote: He is most effective when he cuts inside and has a shot with his right foot?He has a tremendous shot on him and has scored a good few of his goals this way?I would love to see do well and i hope he does!
Most of the time though he is very frustrating for me and constantly picks the wrong option or runs into trouble when the simpler ball would suffice?.
He is also terrible at corners so God know why he takes them?
I know he is only 19 or something so he is still learning his trade but he needs to really start doing the buisness on a regular basis sooner rather than later?
I just find him really frustrating!!!

why are there question marks on the end of your sentences when it should be an exclamation mark...i think
I don't think he's got the right mentality to make it. He hasn't really improved in his time with us.