Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
January Transfer Window Wish List
don't forget he signed a few old stagers.Of course it's just for emergeny sakes,Gorham,..Lauren Blanc ,Larsson .I think Sol still has a lot to offer.Strong,experienced and from the reports he's still training (although it's with Arsenal).I hated him before but like Owen,i can get to adore him if he does the busness for us.lol
We shall see mate what happens.
There's a good debate that Dj Quick has started relating to Sol, so post there and keep that debate going. Go to:
https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Sol-Camp...nited-move

Keep posting on here who you think SAF should buy when January comes around.
Reported yesterday on Sky Sports that Simon Kjaer is not interested in a move to United, despite one or two fans wanting him to come on this forum:

Palermo defender Simon Kjaer insists that he is not thinking about a move away from Serie A.

The Danish centre-back has been linked with a number of major European clubs, including Premier League champions Manchester United, after putting in a number of impressive displays for Palermo so far this season.

Kjaer, 20, moved to the Rosanero for €4million in July last year and has a minimum release fee clause in his contract set at €12million.

However, the Denmark international is purely focused on his future with his current club and is not interested in the speculation.

"I don't lose concentration because of the transfer market, for me these are just rumours I read in the newspapers," he said.

"I'm fine here at Palermo and I don't think about going away.

"I hope to get to Europe with Palermo, then I'll think about the World Cup in South Africa.

"For me, it will be an incredible experience and after that I will have another three-year contract with Palermo. I don't think about a transfer."

Source: skysports.com
Shame..
Boss rules out buys

Faith in United's physios - and his players' powers of recovery - have persuaded Sir Alex Ferguson to stay out of next month's transfer market.

Speaking to Key 103, the club's radio commentary partner, on Friday, the manager said the imminent return of several defenders negates any need to bring in new faces.

"That has not come onto the agenda," said Sir Alex, when asked about fresh acquisitions.

"We hope that Wes Brown will be back in a week or 10 days' time, Rio Ferdinand is improving, Gary Neville is getting there and Rafael Da Silva has now started training.

"We are not so bad and we are not looking at signing players."

The next update regarding injuries is expected on Christmas Eve morning (Thursday), when the manager meets the media for his weekly press conference.

Source: manutd.com

That could mean that we're interested in a few players and it would be silly of us to announce that now and alert others. It could be true, though! Once again, time will tell....
We need to buy to win the league .
Agreed I feel we need some signings.
if i was manager and we had 60 million i would go get.........

Sol Camble (FREE),David Villa (30 million),maicon (10 million),modric(15million)

then our starting 11

vds
maicon sol vidic evra
valencia modric fletcher obertan
rooney villa

bench
kusack,rio,carrick,owen,berba,giggs,scholes
Wow! That's assuming no injuries, too. I hope he does buy, but I think we may be lacking creativity from the centre of the park, even back at full strength. Don't forget, we now have around 12 players reported injured and most of those are from the back! SAF knows what he's doing, but it doesn't hurt to dream, eh?