Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
January Transfer Window Wish List
25 years old aint old hasnt evan seen his best yet.
give spurs park ji sung and 15 million...
as we know SAF admire modric,but tat fool said he wount come :/
"Nemanja Vidic" could be on his way out of the club next summer, with Alex Ferguson reportedly unhappy with the Serb's current form and increasing "irritability" on the training ground.

Palermo centre-back Simon Kjaer is being lined up as a replacement for Vidic,

Ben Foster, Nani and Michael Carrick will also have to convince Ferguson of their worth, or face being offloaded. (News Of The World)

Foster is already attracting interest from Sunderland, who have lost Craig Gordon for three months and need a quick-fix solution. Ferguson has already said he will not let him go out on loan, but Black Cats manager Steve Bruce is hoping for his old boss will do him a favour.

(Sunday Express)

CSKA Moscow slapped a whopping £25m price tag on highly-rated goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev.

(News Of The World)
i wish the vidic news might be a rumor................
i last year was a huge vidic fan. was my favourite player since the start of the season, to be honest i wouldnt miss him now we need a defender that was like him 2 years ago . i feel same about rio. the two of them were terride of torres.

players we should buy: david villa,david silva,mexas,simon kjaer/garry cahil,krasic

players we should sell:vidic(slopy lately)rio(prone to injury and slopy)nani,ben foster and think about carrick(darren gibson will be better and carrick is for and ordinary team!
plz save gibson........... i wish him to be the next scholesy Smile
SAF can make rafel(where is last seasons fist ?) to play in MID field more,.....
ah yeah maybe he is a good attacker rafel .
gibson is going to be a big player if he gets a good few game's under his belt
wenger gonna loose hamsik to manutd like the way he lost ROnaldo Big Grin
WHO??? lol
here donlerz

Quote:Sir Alex Ferguson is aiming to lure Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik to Manchester United next summer with the Old Trafford futures of four key players still to be decided. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Edwin van der Sar have made a combined 2,210 senior appearances but all four are out of contract at the end of this season. While Giggs and Scholes are set to be offered one-year extensions in the new year, Neville, 34, faces an anxious wait.

Ferguson expects Van der Sar, 39, to reveal his intentions next month after previously floating the idea of retirement at the end of the season.

The United manager has played down the prospects of player recruitment in January, but the question marks over the long-term future of the quartet have prompted the Scot to identify rising talent that can be secured at acceptable prices.

Slovakia international Hamsik, rated at £25 million by Napoli, has been the subject of intensive scouting since the turn of the year and the 22 year-old has been credited as the driving force behind his country’s World Cup qualification.

Source: Telegraph