Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kuszczak - Play me or I move on
Kuszczak - Play me or I move on
United keeper not happy with sitting on subtitutes' bench any more

Manchester United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak wants regular football or to move elsewhere.

Quote:The Polish shot-stopper is in his fourth season at Old Trafford but is fed up with sitting on the substitutes' bench after failing to establish himself as No.1 with the Red Devils.

Current No.1 Edwin van der Sar intends to stay at United for another season at least, leading Kuszczak to seek talks with boss Sir Alex Ferguson in the summer to find out where his future lies.

The 27-year-old told The People: "I don't know how much longer I can stay on the bench.

Change it

"I have waited for four years and I enjoy my time here, but maybe I need to change it.

"I want to stay with Sir Alex because he is a great manager and we will try to find a solution because I am not happy to sit on the bench any more.

"I have always said if I feel I am not developing any more I will have to change something and that moment has arrived.

"I want to win things and I think I've proved I am good enough to be No.1 at United."

Source: Skysports

I'm actually now quite the Kuszczak fan after his performances when VDS was away and wouldn't mind him as our No.1 keeper. Think we should hang on to him and give him more games, not just because he's good but the money (which isn't freely available) to buy a new keeper is probably better spent on adding an attacking/creative dimension to our midfield.
if he leaves, thats a shame, after this new contract for VDS, it must be his last, he is just about ready to retire. i was impressed by kuszsak too when VDS was away, i say sell foster and buy a younger one with space to improve.
cya later then . Another player who thinks its clever to give SAF an ultamatum - there can be only one winner .
goodbye never liked him anyway
He is a good shot-stopper, but no player is bigger than United. I'm not sure the report reads exactly like a threat, as he does suggest he like United and Sir Alex and is just not happy at being on the bench. I understand that, especially as he is an International player and needs matches. He is better than a typical number 2 keeper, but we need good keepers. We don't want to be in the situation chelski and the gooners find themselves. Look at their number 2 keepers!
Yeah, can't expect him to warm the bench any longer, unfair on him. Not everyone's a Steve Harper, 15 years before he became Newcastle's no.1!
Sad hes worthy back up goalkey.. better than foster,alumunia,robinson,hilario,fabianski
like nou said hes a great Shot stoper.... he will be one of te best in his Late 30's
THinks SAF will consider ths as LOL Big Grin .. and advice him .. come on kiddoo u will get one Smile
hes too excited playng in wemberley in carling cup finals Big Grin
(07-03-2010, 10:33 PM)Dj Quick Wrote: goodbye never liked him anyway

Jesus you idiot! why didn't you like him? maybe you prefer foster?HAHA you really made me angry! Kuszczak is the best polish goalkeeper and the best goalkeeper when Edwin vdS is out!

And you guys better learn how to write - K U S Z C Z A K!!
(10-03-2010, 09:48 PM)sypher Wrote:
(07-03-2010, 10:33 PM)Dj Quick Wrote: goodbye never liked him anyway

Jesus you idiot! why didn't you like him? maybe you prefer foster?HAHA you really made me angry! Kuszczak is the best polish goalkeeper and the best goalkeeper when Edwin vdS is out!

And you guys better learn how to write - K U S Z C Z A K!!

Calm down, Sypher, lol! I saw the ha ha, so hopefully, no offence caused!!

Mind you, Kuszczak is the only Polish keeper I know of! Are there many other in the PL?
I think the Arsenal guy..... Fabianski is Polish. I'm pretty sure Boruc from Celtic is Polish too. They're all hard to spell!