Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

The dippers played shocking I had big grin on me face the whole match loving it.
Chelsea played really well. Two very good headers from Ivaniovic and a great ball in from Malouda on Drogba's goal. Perhaps with this result the scousers may go off the boil a bit. Have Chelsea's tyres been burst yet? Or coach windows broken.
yeah i think Chelsea just on a roll i think ..but i hope there not .and the scouses might just do that i hope but yeah chelsea were good
It would have been great to stuff the scum in the final but I can not see them going through now, poor –poor scousers,never mind only another five Years of Rafa.
I agree no team I would rather beat in the final!! Now time to make sure we make it to the final.
loved it
always great to see L'pool get wiped out at anfield, best non-united match ive seen for ages.
(10-04-2009, 02:32 AM)Solskjaer Wrote: loved it
always great to see L'pool get wiped out at anfield, best non-united match ive seen for ages.
yeah i think Chelsea just on a roll i think ..but i hope there not .and the scouses might just do that i hope but yeah chelsea were good
Good win for the Blues hope this dampens the Liverpool spirit.
(09-04-2009, 10:03 AM)chazza Wrote: Chelsea played really well. Two very good headers from Ivaniovic and a great ball in from Malouda on Drogba's goal. Perhaps with this result the scousers may go off the boil a bit. Have Chelsea's tyres been burst yet? Or coach windows broken.

well lets hope this slows the scousers down
(11-04-2009, 10:31 AM)jimmy4utd62 Wrote:
(09-04-2009, 10:03 AM)chazza Wrote: Chelsea played really well. Two very good headers from Ivaniovic and a great ball in from Malouda on Drogba's goal. Perhaps with this result the scousers may go off the boil a bit. Have Chelsea's tyres been burst yet? Or coach windows broken.

well lets hope this slows the scousers down

Ahh poor liverpool!