Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Utd send injured Neville home
Gary is injured again, It is only a minor groin strain. I hope that he does not have a injury prone season again.

SAF confirmed that Gary will not be able to train for 10 days, ruling him out of next week's Audi Cup in Munich.
G Neville should be considering his future, he hasn’t done it for man u for many years, his just too slow and too injured to command a place in the squad, I think he should consider packing it in and given the younger players a chance in the squad.
Rio Ferdinand should be club captain.
I'm not too displeased by this as I wasn't too impressed with him in the second Malaysia game. It seems his time is almost up as a Man U player.
Nev will not be the first choice but still has an importat role to play in the squad. I think he will play 20-25 games this season.
I think with O'shea and brown fit nev will be 3rd choice

I'd nearly even put rafael ahead of him
I think he still can be a quality player but we need to make sure he is 100% recovered from this injury, I admire Gary, he is so passionate and loyal to the club.
I think he should retire he was a great player ,,but he is to old ,,and cant handle anymore the intensity that manchestr need in the team
I think this will be Neville`s last season at OT, if he can stay healthy and be a good backupp i will be happy