Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe a blessing in disguise
Firstly i would like to say how excited i am about the return to fitness of Owen Hargreaves (Fingers Crossed). I was watching some of the games from the 07/08 season yesterday. They clearly showed what a top all round player he is.
The question is though where would Darren Fletcher be now if Owen Hargreaves would a have been fit. Around the end of the 07/08 season there was a lot of talk about Fletcher leaving on loan to furthur his game.
Since Owen's injury Fletcher has developed into one of the top midfielders in the league. He has improved every part of his game. I feel when Hargreaves fully returns it will give us real top quality in the engine room.
The question really is though would Fletcher have developed into the player he is if Hargreaves was around.
(22-09-2009, 04:33 PM)jimmycricket Wrote: Firstly i would like to say how excited i am about the return to fitness of Owen Hargreaves (Fingers Crossed). I was watching some of the games from the 07/08 season yesterday. They clearly showed what a top all round player he is.
The question is though where would Darren Fletcher be now if Owen Hargreaves would a have been fit. Around the end of the 07/08 season there was a lot of talk about Fletcher leaving on loan to furthur his game.
Since Owen's injury Fletcher has developed into one of the top midfielders in the league. He has improved every part of his game. I feel when Hargreaves fully returns it will give us real top quality in the engine room.
The question really is though would Fletcher have developed into the player he is if Hargreaves was around.

You've already started a very similar thread, mate. Why not add your thoughts to that thread? It will help to provoke discussions and not fragment the site?

You do speak sense, so I'm not moaning, just see that you could keep threads together.

See: https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-How-woul...artnership
Sorry. I am bit new to this. But i do love the club so keep with me.
Yeah, that's fine. Have a look around at the current threads and see what the content is before posting. If there is a very similar thread that maybe you can use as a vehicle for your comments, use that, so long as it doesn't go off track.
We always welcome constructive comments - it makes it interesting for everyone, so stick with it.
I've asked the more experienced moderators how to move posts to other threads, so you might see this one and the other similar combined, if they can do it. Don't worry - keep posting.
Nice one!