Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Right To Speak Freely
HE says The new owner will do te same... .........but ... nt This BIG!

wount Threat to sell clubs heridity and asets...

Glazers did way too much...
As a United fan .. u have to Change ur view .. for te Basic reason..

a owner can haev debts.. but nt This much... and man utd.. not just a club.. which has hight profit than anyother club in te world.. EX: we earn more tan last year CL winner..

Then why our club have to struggle with DEBT coz of Owners self debt..

Glazers just Leaching money....

Glazers has to Know how big is MUFC to their fans...
an Oppertunity to fans to show how much they like their club and to prove our unity.. and "teach Glazers what is MUFC legacy and heridity "

And our fans wount Sit and watch .... our struggling club with Debt..

There lots of multi billinors ready to Buy united tho they are Fans too.. Then y to keep te Club with a leachers... for me ROman abramovic is 10000 times better tan glazers... atleast he love his club.. sh**T Glazers...
PERFECT !! PRETTY MUCH WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS!! ++ REP POINT!
agree,Vazza your really coming on some great posts out of you,i dont see him having a comback!
he'll have something to say i dont think hes the sort of person to let it slide easily! or he doesnt come across that way in his posts!
(15-02-2010, 12:58 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: No lads wait a sec,he dose have a right we all do,Its your opinion if u want the green and gold.
But my question for you is "ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE DEBT?"

Very simply NO

What am i prepared to do about the debt?

Whatever i deem is right for me to do.

Since the Glazers took over I listened to all the hype, "lets hit them in their pockets" dont buy season tickets, dont buy food inside the ground dont buy from the shop etc,did all that then thought, you know what all i am doing is helping the club go down the pan.

That's not supporting my club at all.

Then the green n gold guys are saying the same things again "dont buy anything in the club etc" and what do you see at half time, endless G&G wearing people all in the queue for food and drinks and even in the megastore, you see where this is going right?

So at least i stood by my convictions for over 2 seasons before entering Old Trafford again, they cannot even manage to get to half time on the first day they wear that scarf, before giving in,loyalty uh? A thing of the past.

In some ways even though i dont agree with them at least FCUM have stood by what they said, formed a new club in protest and gone on to make it bigger n better, at least they had the balls to stick it out and stand up for what they believed in.

Remember one of our anthems "we'll keep the red flying high" it has the words RED in that song for a reason and that isn't to give up when the going gets tough either.
told u so!
the media have exaggerated all the glazers stuff
the green and gold is a visual demonstration against the regime currently leading the club, it doesnt mean people have to follow every part of what others wearing it say, everyone that CHOOSES to buy no one is forced to buy one shows they have a problem with the way the club is being ran and want to let them no about it, its like everyone holding up a sign instead its scarf or t shirts!! and it also lets the glazers no we (the fans) are not happy and want change and we are all passionate about it!!!!
(15-02-2010, 01:39 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 12:58 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: No lads wait a sec,he dose have a right we all do,Its your opinion if u want the green and gold.
But my question for you is "ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE DEBT?"

Very simply NO

What am i prepared to do about the debt?

Whatever i deem is right for me to do.

Since the Glazers took over I listened to all the hype, "lets hit them in their pockets" dont buy season tickets, dont buy food inside the ground dont buy from the shop etc,did all that then thought, you know what all i am doing is helping the club go down the pan.

That's not supporting my club at all.

Then the green n gold guys are saying the same things again "dont buy anything in the club etc" and what do you see at half time, endless G&G wearing people all in the queue for food and drinks and even in the megastore, you see where this is going right?

So at least i stood by my convictions for over 2 seasons before entering Old Trafford again, they cannot even manage to get to half time on the first day they wear that scarf, before giving in,loyalty uh? A thing of the past.

In some ways even though i dont agree with them at least FCUM have stood by what they said, formed a new club in protest and gone on to make it bigger n better, at least they had the balls to stick it out and stand up for what they believed in.

Remember one of our anthems "we'll keep the red flying high" it has the words RED in that song for a reason and that isn't to give up when the going gets tough either.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"we'll keep the red flying high" - yes even Tho with the protest we are,,

did you ever knew the moto of This protest ?? M.U.S.T mentioned..

This Protest wount Affect clubs SUpports and to Cheer Players.. this protest wount affect te support to te team...

Not BUying burgers and cooldrinks adn season tickets inside will Let The Team down

LOL