Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Right To Speak Freely
(15-02-2010, 02:11 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 02:07 PM)Vazza Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 02:02 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 01:53 PM)Vazza Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 01:39 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 12:58 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: No lads wait a sec,he dose have a right we all do,Its your opinion if u want the green and gold.
But my question for you is "ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE DEBT?"

Very simply NO

What am i prepared to do about the debt?

Whatever i deem is right for me to do.

Since the Glazers took over I listened to all the hype, "lets hit them in their pockets" dont buy season tickets, dont buy food inside the ground dont buy from the shop etc,did all that then thought, you know what all i am doing is helping the club go down the pan.

That's not supporting my club at all.

Then the green n gold guys are saying the same things again "dont buy anything in the club etc" and what do you see at half time, endless G&G wearing people all in the queue for food and drinks and even in the megastore, you see where this is going right?

So at least i stood by my convictions for over 2 seasons before entering Old Trafford again, they cannot even manage to get to half time on the first day they wear that scarf, before giving in,loyalty uh? A thing of the past.

In some ways even though i dont agree with them at least FCUM have stood by what they said, formed a new club in protest and gone on to make it bigger n better, at least they had the balls to stick it out and stand up for what they believed in.

Remember one of our anthems "we'll keep the red flying high" it has the words RED in that song for a reason and that isn't to give up when the going gets tough either.

U mentioned its just past ??????

ITS FOR Teaching GLazers wats CLUbs LEgacy... and HEridity mate....
nt just past plz

IF u dont protest Thn .... u will be see UR beloved club like POrtsmouth and Leeds..

u want to see your team in that bad ??????

Okay tell me what the plan is?

What will happen?

You think if the Glazers go the debt is gone? No it just moves on to the next guy.

This is the difference between Abramovich and us ok?

Abram put in his own money ok we all agree, Chelsea owe him the money back again after that, so he says ok i will get my money back in 5 or 10 years and he will because Chelsea are not paying high interest to the banks, they pay him but do you think he would buy Chelsea even he wasnt going to get his money back?

No way, he's a biz man as well and he will get every penny back plus some for his trouble over time and unless we can find someone like him we will continue paying stupid amounts to banks, hey the banks are happy they are making millions each year from this, nice to see someone is hey?

U say OK ............... ya tats our pleasure Smile u accepted .. but nt wholey na!

sure we will explain more!

There and many multi -billionire called so Red knights are ready to buy United!

U say protesting is a nt fair na!
what u say is debt is aslo a prb and we haev to get regit of it!
When will you listen i said protesting is fine, just not this way for me thats all, if you are happy protesting that way then i will not stop you or try and change your mind, you must do what is right for you and its just that simple.
You can have a million red knights mate, if Malcolm Glazers says he aint selling no one can do anything about it.

Like i said we have to disagree thats all, i dont insult you for your views i respect that, you must equally do the same for me, end of.

:O who dis respected ur view here ..
i thought we are just debating .. and our forum is for tat mate Smile
Ok,leeds are gone down road you don't hear from them anymore(Don't anyone remind us of that day this season or ill have u haha)
Barcelona are owned by the fans.They make all calls etc.
Barcelona are the best run site in my eyes totally for the fans no one else
(15-02-2010, 02:14 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 02:13 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: wow nice post!have to give you that But
do you want to see the club go like leeds or barcelona?

how can you compare barca and Leeds?

LOL

dale said... do he like to see our club like "cash" rich barca or Leeds

XD
Haha its true doe,If the Glazers stay in charge we could end up like Leeds!
(15-02-2010, 02:07 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 02:03 PM)Vazza Wrote: M.U.S.T is Protesting ... tat we are nt in a making for new Leeds or portsmouth!!!!!

As i said we are nt just a fan! to sit and watch our club to struggle! MUFC is worth more tan tat and its nt Glazers united ...
OURS!!!!!!
So what will you do just buy a scarf and sit back and do nothing?

Question everything mate then you will see things yourself differently.

I dont really know why i am bothering, if you believe one thing and i another thats they way it goes, neither of us are right or wrong we just have different views thats all.

dude our debate is like RED army united and another side Greeen and gold classic colur

LOL
(15-02-2010, 02:17 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: Ok,leeds are gone down road you don't hear from them anymore(Don't anyone remind us of that day this season or ill have u haha)

Okay now let me ask you a question?

On friday they are having the 100th anniversary of Old Trafford, on a web site MUST said, anyone who comes along on friday is not happy with the club, ok?

So if you go there you are only agreeing with them?
Or are you only going there to celebrate that anniversary?

This is what manipulation is all about, so lets just suppose for one minute that 5000 people go there to protest ok?
Another 15.000 go there for the anniversary, in the press it says 20.000 protest at OT, you see how things are twisted?

My argument is this, if MUST want to protest, do it on a day when nothing about United is going on, lets see who are the real supporters of that cause then, the glazers are accused of manipulating stuff as well, when MUST are doing it too to get them noticed in the press and thats just one thing to think about?

And those poor people who made the trip to see OT for the anniversary are branded as something they are not by the frigging press, yeah right, that works !

and i keep telling you again and again i am not against MUST IMUSA or anyone else protesting at all good luck to them all and i hope it works for them all, its just i will do it my way thats it.
They do it when things are on for maxium exposure and press coverage so there protest is seen and acknowledged! OBVIOUS! randomly rocking up at OT or anywhere when nobody is there is hardly gonna cause a scene or get any protest noticed, thats like saying why dont streakers run across the pitch when theres no game going on and nobody in the stadium!
(15-02-2010, 02:31 PM)Bennthered Wrote: They do it when things are on for maxium exposure and press coverage so there protest is seen and acknowledged! OBVIOUS! randomly rocking up at OT or anywhere when nobody is there is hardly gonna cause a scene or get any protest noticed, thats like saying why dont streakers run across the pitch when theres no game going on and nobody in the stadium!
Exactly the point mate they will not cause a scene on their own, you know one of the most disappointing days recently was this.

Rooney scored 4 great goals and hardly anyone sang to him that day, they cheered the goal then went straight into singing "Glazers out" what a joke when politics take over the football, protest before and after the match even half time but when the games on be United fans again for gods sake, be as one voice like always before, then protest as one voice, it would be so much better.
(15-02-2010, 02:27 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 02:17 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: Ok,leeds are gone down road you don't hear from them anymore(Don't anyone remind us of that day this season or ill have u haha)

Okay now let me ask you a question?

On friday they are having the 100th anniversary of Old Trafford, on a web site MUST said, anyone who comes along on friday is not happy with the club, ok?

So if you go there you are only agreeing with them?
Or are you only going there to celebrate that anniversary?

This is what manipulation is all about, so lets just suppose for one minute that 5000 people go there to protest ok?
Another 15.000 go there for the anniversary, in the press it says 20.000 protest at OT, you see how things are twisted?

My argument is this, if MUST want to protest, do it on a day when nothing about United is going on, lets see who are the real supporters of that cause then, the glazers are accused of manipulating stuff as well, when MUST are doing it too to get them noticed in the press and thats just one thing to think about?

And those poor people who made the trip to see OT for the anniversary are branded as something they are not by the frigging press, yeah right, that works !

and i keep telling you again and again i am not against MUST IMUSA or anyone else protesting at all good luck to them all and i hope it works for them all, its just i will do it my way thats it.

ur view is nt qestionalble unitil u have it in ur mind... evry one will debate if it was debatable and made in public..

if feell u are also a victim of friday..... who went for a party and end up ...

MUST didnt start ths protest on friday na.. its started long back... if 19000 protest ..a dn te rest 1000 have no other go -- :tats wat u are trying to mention dude Smile

anyways nice to have u here....
(15-02-2010, 02:39 PM)UnitedsRedArmy Wrote:
(15-02-2010, 02:31 PM)Bennthered Wrote: They do it when things are on for maxium exposure and press coverage so there protest is seen and acknowledged! OBVIOUS! randomly rocking up at OT or anywhere when nobody is there is hardly gonna cause a scene or get any protest noticed, thats like saying why dont streakers run across the pitch when theres no game going on and nobody in the stadium!
Exactly the point mate they will not cause a scene on their own, you know one of the most disappointing days recently was this.

Rooney scored 4 great goals and hardly anyone sang to him that day, they cheered the goal then went straight into singing "Glazers out" what a joke when politics take over the football, protest before and after the match even half time but when the games on be United fans again for gods sake, be as one voice like always before, then protest as one voice, it would be so much better.

i heared that!

They mentioned te protest song etc will be chant when te ball is idle ...
u caunt say that they didnt sang for Rooney so they were nt supporting nor enjoying ..... if we lost means u might knew what will be te reaction " even worse" ..

The team is playing well its a morale boost for u!

if we loose 5 Games in a streak ... Glazers position will be more worse
dude
u have just proved what the green and gold is for! its to be seen and for ppl to take notice! and as you have seen on here we all support united but have different views so once voice becomes more than one! when it comes to supporting the team there is only one voice when it come to the running and other things there are many different views!